Web Conferencing Moderator
Job Title: Web Conferencing Moderator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 including performance bonus
Job Location: Belfast and working from home flexibility and will be a requirement to work outside of normal 9am - 5.30pm office hours.
Hours of work: Flexible, minimum of 35 hours per week.
Closing Date: 30th November 2019
Start Date: 2nd January 2020
There's no pause button for progress - technology needs to be embraced now. Neueda arms organisations and individuals with the skills and mindset they need to succeed in a world that's shaped by technology. We deliver advanced technical, business and professional skills training to global organisations such as Citi, Allstate, Fidelity and Ericsson.
We are the pioneers of transformative digital learning and we make change possible for those who are seriously committed to bettering their business by embracing technology.
We know what technology can do, and we want to teach you.
Summary of Role
This job role will involve facilitating online training courses using various conferencing services. The job will include scheduling and set-up of meetings and training courses as well as supporting our trainers and participants, before, during and after the training has ended. The successful candidate will be in charge of handling the schedules across various conferencing platforms, as well as ensuring that all the information is communicated to all parties involved in the training.
The successful candidate will also need to be able to use their initiative to solve any software and/or connection issues to ensure all the courses run smoothly.
The main platforms currently used (but are not limited to) are:
- WebEx – Meetings and Training
- Adobe Connect
- Go to Training
Tasks and responsibilities
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions to ensure there is no overlap and work with our clients’ schedules
- Muting participants to allow minimum disruption at the beginning and during the course
- Starting meetings/training sessions on time and ending once finished
- Provide assistance to the trainers and participants – before/during/after training via email, phone, in-platform chats
- Using Outlook to ensure that all parties involved in the training have their schedules up to date for training/meetings
- Supporting the trainer with tasks such as screen-sharing, breakout rooms, polls, tests, videos, etc.
- Produce registrant reports when requested by the client
- Produce an attendance sheet at the end of each session for the client
- Ensure all training sessions are recorded
- Store all documents/recordings related to the same training in a shared folder
- Audio and screen-share testing with trainers and clients before training
- In-depth knowledge of various software, computer systems and host websites
- Ability to adopt to new web host platforms and new technologies as required by our clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Can pronounce words precisely and clearly
- Well organised and an excellent timekeeper
- Always look at ways to improve processes
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Excellent multitasker
- You must be flexible with your working schedule
- Must be able to travel to different office locations when required
Experience and Education
- Excellent track record in customer service – at least 1 year
- Experience in an office environment (working both independently and with others)
- Proven track record with at least one of the main platforms we use
- Use of Microsoft Office – particularly PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Previous history of good communication and organisational skills
To apply for this position, or you want more information, please contact Rachel at email@example.com