User Experience Designer
Job Type: Permanent
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our design capability within the organisation. We want to attract a talented User Experience (UX) Designer who will become a key contributor to our teams
- Facilitate discovery workshop and co-design sessions with clients and colleagues.
- Interpret briefs and think creatively to develop new innovative ideas and concepts
- Conduct user research including user interviews, surveys, research reports and usability testing to understand the behaviours and goals of users
- Develop high quality, detailed wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Provide any additional graphic design support to the team as may be required from time-to-time
- Ensure you stay up to date with new technologies and developments in the interactive design industry
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers and project stakeholders
You will need:
- 3+ years experience in a professional environment
- A degree in Design, Human Centred Interaction or relevant qualification
- Strong portfolio of work showing full variety of skills
- Proof of applying UX and/or Design Thinking principles in your work
- Experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Figma, Marvel)
- Experience designing responsive websites, web apps, IOS and Android apps
- Ability to visualise ideas, create wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity prototypes
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interpret and negotiate briefs with stakeholders and explain complex ideas
- Experience of managing and delivering a wide range of projects
- An understanding of user testing principles
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- A passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
You will stand out if you have:
- Experience in the Fintech industry
- Experience user-testing and iterating as part of an agile process
Please note: Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application
What Neueda can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are:
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 028 9099 2881