Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Competitive
Reporting to: Head of People & Culture
We are looking to hire an in-house Technical Recruiter to join our existing talent acquisition function and help the company bring the best talent on board as we scale and continue to build our footprint in Belfast, Malaga and ROI. Working closely with leaders from all functions of the business, you will help to build their teams by finding, connecting with, assessing, negotiating, and closing great candidates.
You will be a true Neueda ambassador, creating meaningful candidate experiences, selling the Neueda culture and vision, and communicating thoughtfully both internally and externally.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of something special and see how your efforts directly impact the company’s success!
This position is based out of our Belfast headquarters.
What will you do?
- Work closely with all members of the People & Talent Team to create and maintain a pool of candidates that enables the selection of the best talent.
- Ensure all candidates have an exceptional experience from first contact through to selection and onboarding.
- Act as a point of contact for candidates, building relationships with potential new-hires and act as a brand ambassador with a passion for delivering an exceptional recruitment experience.
- Understanding of both creative and innovative sourcing tools and strategies, to engage and excite passive candidates.
- Perform full cycle recruiting duties for a variety of IT roles, with a heavy emphasis on sourcing for difficult to fill positions, including initial contact and pre-screening candidates.
- Take a role in various recruitment related events and activities.
- Adopt a proactive approach to developing local market awareness, keeping up to date with industry developments and trends.
- Build and maintain a wide professional network of candidates and industry contacts.
- Take a role in your continued professional development.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment / talent acquisition experience: You will have a combination of coordination and full cycle recruiting experience at an agency, in a company, or a combination of the two. Have a proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates and experience of meeting hiring and recruitment cycle KPIs.
- Great organization and follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates, vacancies and tasks quickly and efficiently and be able to prioritise accordingly.
- Curiosity. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly connect with and build rapport with candidates.
- Problem solving skills. You anticipate potential problems and create backup plans proactively. You also have the ability to remain flexible in the face of urgent challenges.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills. Partnership is key to all that we do and knowing this, you seek out and build relationships with people across the business and our network. You will have excellent communication and attention to detail skills (both written and verbal) and be prepared to contribute to all parts of the recruitment process.
You will stand out if you have:
- An IRP Certificate (Level 3) or above, in In-House Recruitment or Recruitment Practice
- Experience in technology-based hiring
- Strong technical acumen and understand the basics of software development, engineering functions, and current trends in technology
What can Neueda offer you?
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high focus on culture, high performance and employee engagement.
- A competitive comp package alongside a host of benefits and perks, with opportunities for the role to evolve dependant on skills and experience of the individual.
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership.
- Be part of our success and be part of something special.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.