Job Type: Permanent
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation.
To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Systems Engineers with 3+ years' commercial experience who will become key contributors to our Managed Services team.
We’re looking for an engineer to play a key part of building and supporting central infrastructure for an exciting software company in Belfast city centre. The ideal candidate will be confident in troubleshooting issues and will be able to work through fix at hardware, software, and network levels.
Microsoft skills are a key part of our ideal candidate as our business is expanding further into Azure services.
The successful candidate will join an established support function, bolstering its hardware, network, and Microsoft Azure skills. They will be part of key decision making and infrastructure design and roll-out. Successful candidates should enjoy infrastructure and bring an enthusiasm for new technology and smart solutions to new and old problems.
You will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Support / Systems Engineering
- MS Certifications (MTA, MCSA or equivalent)
- You will have experience in the following:
- Office 365, Single-Sign-On, and Azure Active Directory
- Virtualisation (Azure)
- Network and Infrastructure support
- LANs, WLANs and Access Points.
- L2 + L3 Routing and switching, DNS, security appliances
- OS Builds (Win 7 – 10), Licensing, Centralised Device Management
- Anti-Virus management
- Laptop hardware troubleshooting and upgrades
- VoIP support and troubleshooting
- Ticket / Issue Management, Problem Diagnosis, Root Cause Analysis and Preventative Maintenance
You will stand out if you have experience in:
- Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform
- Atlassian JIRA
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 02890 183 407.