Job Type: Permanent
As a Scrum Master at Neueda you will be responsible for planning and delivery of multiple projects on schedule, within budget and meeting the expectations of the client.
Responsibilities will encompass preparing structured project plans including the organisation, resource requirements and monitoring of the project and scrum team to ensure successful completion.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Scrum Master, ideally within a software house environment
- Ability to plan and manage complex software projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable enthusiasm and commitment to excellence
- Recognised Scrum Master certification.
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 028 9099 2881.