Job Type: Permanent
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we want to strengthen our consultancy capability within the organisation. To enable this projected growth we want to attract talented and experienced Project Managers who will become key contributors to our digital transformation teams, and help us continue to develop and implement large scale IT-enabled transformation programmes with experience and efficiency.
You will work with our clients, both locally and globally, to transform their organisations. You will deliver personal experience and expertise in Programme and Project Management, and will support these companies in optimising their organisation and IT function and delivering more value from their IT-enabled programmes and projects.
As a Project Manager you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience in software development projects.
- Have worked on a range of both IT and business/operational based projects (we're looking for well-rounded experience of how businesses function and how IT supports this)
- Ideally candidates will have worked on agile projects (but if they tick the other boxes, prepared to speak to someone who has a good understanding of the concepts)
- Previous experience working for either one of the big 4 or a large SI is desirable
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 02890 183 407.