Location: Neueda Offices and Client Site (Flexibility to work in both offices)
Job Type: Permanent
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we want to strengthen our Business Management capability within the organisation. To enable this projected growth we want to attract a talented and experienced Project Administrator who will become a key contributor to our digital transformation teams.
- Co-ordinate and provide project administrative support for tasks such as meetings, interviews, workshops and events
- Manage the onboarding and induction process for all new joiners and develop as necessary to suit the business needs within our clients organisation
- Co-ordinate and report on all necessary pre-employment checks ensuring they are completed specifically for our Public Sector Client
- Carry out multiple reports from a wide range of sources on a weekly and monthly basis ensuring information is accurate
- Identify, investigate and work with the management team to rectify any project discrepancies or delays
- Co-ordinate time recording and invoicing through Neueda’s internal reporting system.
- Communicate regularly with managers both internally and externally regarding any project updates
- Develop and maintain all documentation and processes where necessary to ensure they meet the business needs
- Ad-hoc administrative duties given by management
The Ideal Person:
- Educated to A-level
- Ability to demonstrate clear attention to detail: Able to gather relevant information from multiple sources, update information correctly and present information clearly and accurately
- Ability to undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure, ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner
- Able to confidently use MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard e.g. Able to use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner. Able to read and send emails / attachments etc
We particularly welcome applications from candidates who:
- Are leaving or have within the last 12 months left an educational establishment, OR
- Are aged under 25 and have been unemployed for more than 26 weeks, OR
- Are aged 25 or over and have been unemployed for more than 52 weeks.
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 028 9099 2881