Management Accountant (Part-Time, 5 Days per Week)
Job Type: Contract
This is a new role following the growth of Neueda and a reorganisation within the Finance Function. The role will expand over time as existing team members take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Work as a member of the finance team to deliver a quality service that ensures the smooth running of the Neueda Finance Function; and to provide a smart, polite and friendly service to staff, clients and suppliers.
- Work across Neueda group companies ( with subsidiaries in Ireland ,Spain and USA)
- Initial responsibility for the Invoicing, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control across all companies in the Group
- Take responsibility for completion of Grant Claims and Government Surveys
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Reporting, Analysis and Administration as necessary
- Assist with the financial audits and preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with the development of finance processes that are scalable as we continue to grow
- Ability to Cover for Accounts Payable
- Flexible approach as the role will evolve
The Ideal Person:
- A self - starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ Years' experience in a finance function.
- Experience of working within a fast paced organization would be desirable
- Proven organizational skills, ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team-based environment
- Strong Excel skills and experiences working on Accounting Packages is essential. Experience working with Sage 50 is desirable
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of finance duties as required.
- Part Qualified from a recognised Accounting Body is essential and Fully Qualified Accountant status is desirable
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are:
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria, please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 02890 183 407.