Neueda Technologies is a trusted partner to international market leaders in Telecommunications and Financial markets where it provides digital transformation solutions to elevate their business operations.
Our teams are working on mission-critical software projects for some of the world’s largest technology companies.
At Neueda Technologies we are always looking for talented, creative and enthusiastic developers to join our team.
- Be a part of a self-organizing team
- Develop web applications, APIs, and proofs of concepts
- Think about and improve usability
- Facilitate automated testing
- 4+ years of Java experience
- Familiar with latest version of Java
- Experience with application frameworks, like Java EE or Spring
- Capable in building unitary tests using tools like JUnit and Mockito.
- Proficient use of source control tools e.g. git
- Experience using build tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Experience with Linux is desirable
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and other members of the software development teams
- The ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from agile, a team of one, to a team of many
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/Pension Scheme
- Experience in mission-critical and publicly-available software projects
- Work with large multinational companies
- Flat organizational structure
- Continuous delivery and DevOps culture
Please send us a few lines or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org