Graduate Software Engineer (2020)
We are looking for talented, bright and passionate Computer Science / Engineering Graduates to join our Belfast team where you will get to grow and develop into fully productive members of the team. Working with some of the biggest & most successful brands in technology you will help us deliver projects for both our global and home-grown clients in agile team environments. Our impressive list of clients includes brands such as Citibank, Credit Suisse, JPMC, Northern Ireland Electricity, Translink, Belfast Met, BT and DAERA.
Our employees are successful and motivated people who deliver excellence. As a Graduate Software Engineer you will have exposure to green-field, ground-up development and high performance low-latency computing. You will also have the opportunity to build cutting edge cloud and mobile applications in C++, Java, C#, Python and HTML5.
If you want help, you'll get it. But we’ll encourage you to figure out what needs to be done and we’ll provide the support needed to make it happen!
You will need:
- To be on course for at least a 2:1 in Computer Science, electrical/electronic engineering or related discipline
- Genuine passion for technology and computing
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills – be willing to ask for help when you need it
- Keen to learn and build a career in the IT industry
You will stand out if:
- You are contributing to open source projects
- If you have gained commercial development experience in your placement year
- Shown initiative to learn other development languages
- Furthered your technical development outside of your academic course
- You are an active member of the open source community
You will get in return:
- To work alongside some of the best engineers in the UK and Ireland
- Receive training, support and mentorship
- Have a great setup and working environment to help you do your job
- Have opportunity to take part in our social, wellness and community events
- A competitive base salary
Application and Interview details:
- Please list University modules and results on your CV
- Interviews to take place in December 2019
- Start Date: July/August 2020
- Dates may be subject to change
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals