FRONT END / REACT DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
Job Type: Contract
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Front End / React Developer with 2+ years' commercial development experience who will become key contributors to our digital transformation teams.
You will need:
- Be familiar with all phases of software development; from requirements gathering and design through to build, deployment and support
- Well versed with design standards & frameworks.
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
You will stand out if:
- You have a genuine passion for software development and are an active contributing member on open source projects
- You have experience coding to high performance and low latency requirements
- You are familiar with messaging protocols e.g. TCP, FIX, XML, JMS
- You have experience in the use of scripting languages, e.g. Python or Bash
- You are familiar working with multi-threaded applications
- You can undertake the role of a technical leader, helping train, mentor and motivate team members by setting examples of development excellence.
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business. In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 028 9099 2881