Facilities / Office Manager (Part-Time, 5 Days/wk)
Job Type: Permanent
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we want to strengthen our Business Management capability within the organisation. To enable this projected growth we want to attract a talented and experienced Facilities / Office Manager who will become a key contributor to our digital transformation teams.
- Deliver a quality service that ensures the smooth running of the Neueda offices and its facilities, companywide; and to provide a smart, polite and friendly service to staff, clients and suppliers.
- Coordinating all arrangements regarding company Apartments rented for staff on projects or secondment
- Develop and define office services and processes and update as appropriate to suit the changing needs of the business.
- Procurement of supplies and services in conjunction with the Business Management Lead.
- Ensure the office complies with its Health & Safety (H&S) responsibilities and implement change to meet H&S best practice/Manage H&S for the building, and carry out regular H&S inspections, where appropriate.
- Coordinate arrangements for emergency evacuation, fire and first aid.
- Management of access control passes.
- Develop and maintain a database of all Facilities contracts, agreements and SLAs.
- Support the Business Management Lead with any office relocations, refurbishments or internal office moves.
- Coordination of car parking allocation and arrangement for pass updates.
- Assist with inductions and welcoming new employees to Neueda ensuring they are fully supported in their workplace and notifying them of emergency and H&S procedures.
- Coordinate events, such as, industry events and any company wide events led by the People Team.
- Administration and reporting as necessary.
- For the avoidance of doubt this role is responsible for all offices in Belfast & Malaga and serviced offices in NY, Dublin & London , The number of offices is likely to grow over the next 12-24 months.
The Ideal Person:
- A self - starter with strong communication skills.
- 3+ Years' facilities/office management or coordination experience.
- Experience of working with rapidly growing organisations.
- Proven organizational skills, ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team-based environment.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of Facilities duties as required.
What can Neueda offer you?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Be part of our success and be part of something special
Who we are
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest by clicking the apply button or for more information please contact Aaron Somers on 028 9099 2881